COVID-19 Information Privacy
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been an uptick in scam phone calls, text messages, and letters. To help all of our customers remain safe and keep their personal information private, we would like to remind you of our business practices:
- SIF will never:
- Contact you via text message.
- Use a third party to ask you for direct-deposit banking information.
- Please note that this may change in the future as we look to expand our partnerships.
- Notify you by third-party phone call or text message about past due balances. Past-due notices are sent on SIF letterhead via USPS.
- If you receive a phone call from someone you do not recognize claiming to be SIF, do not give out your personal information. Hang up and contact us directly at (800) 334-2370 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure of your team at SIF, feel free to reach out to us at (800) 334-2370 or log into our secure Portal to see information about the SIF team dedicated to your policy.
For additional information about COVID-19 scams, visit the FCC website: https://www.fcc.gov/covid-scams