COVID-19 Business Updates
Our team is hard at work to ensure our stakeholders can still access necessary services. Processes may change day to day to reflect and respond to the changing environment. We will continue to post updates on our website so please check back regularly and contact us if you have any questions or concerns. The following are some of our recent updates:
- We have temporarily increased the premium threshold for online credit card payments. Policyholders with estimated annual premiums of $25,000 or less may now pay online with a credit card; policyholders must register for online access to use this feature. The credit card payment option is available 24-48 hours after the first login. EFTs are still accepted online for all premium sizes.
- We are easing compliance windows to assure ample time for reporting and payment processing and to avoid unnecessary cancellation of policies. Contact your underwriter for more details on specific policies.
- Our Underwriters will focus on policyholder needs to modify coverage to match changes in exposure due to business interruptions, changes in operations, or employee duties.
- Our staff has been fully enabled to work from home. Call or email team members for help with any questions or concerns you may have.
- We continue full service operations. Our onsite services continue with nominal staff but we encourage you to use our website, email, and phone services to support social distancing recommendations.
- We will introduce a more dynamic pricing mechanism (schedule rating) for some policies, effective July 1, 2020. Every effort will be made to transition pricing increases (where applicable) over the course of several renewal cycles. We will send out more information on schedule rating in the next month.
- We encourage our providers and injured workers to offer and use Telehealth services for medical and rehab appointments wherever possible. Providers are reimbursed for Telehealth services.