COVID Support and Relief Options for Policyholders
SIF Is Here To Help
We have changed our procedures to help policyholders affected by COVID-19 and its economic repercussions. Below are a few measures we took to ease the strain on Idaho businesses, along with important updates to keep in mind. Please contact SIF or your agent with any questions.
To assist our business community, SIF did not issue cancellations to policyholders for non-report or non-payment of premium from 4/22/2020 to 6/22/2020. As our economy re-opens, we will work with policyholders to create back payment plans, adjust payrolls to reflect current business, and provide additional support as we move forward together.
Furloughed Employee Payrolls
We have instituted a new class code, 0012, for employees who are receiving salary but who are not working. This new code accounts for the payroll, but does not generate any additional premium. Contact your agent or business development executive for more information regarding the application of this code.
This is a trying time for our communities and SIF is ready to help Idahoans get back to business. If you would like to schedule a loss control consultation to discuss safety during re-opening, have questions about adjusting payroll, or need other assistance not outlined here, please reach out to your agent or underwriter.
We have several online resources to help you handle business from your office or home. Policyholders may register for our secure website at https://hub.idahosif.org/Secure/Index?loginType=policyholder.
On our website, policyholders may:
- Make payments
- Our secure portal accepts credit card payments for policies under $25,000, as well as electronic funds transfer (EFT) payments for policies of any premium size.
- The payment option will appear for policyholders 24-48 hours after an account is created.
- Report payroll (for semi-annual, monthly, and quarterly policies)
- Review policy information including claims information, loss runs, financial history, and past payroll and premium
- Download/upload forms (including policy applications, restricted duty work offers, notice of workers’ compensation posters, etc.)
- Generate a certificate of insurance
- Submit a First Report of Injury (FROI)
- Contact SIF
Updated 7/23/2020Back to Resources